The PALM Booster Club held a car wash Saturday October 28th to help raise $ for the school. It proved to be a huge success with over 20 students and parent volunteers participating. Thank you.
PALM staff participated in the “Trunk or Treat” event October 24th. The Principal was able to find a new student.
Students will be released at 12:00 Friday October 27th.
- NOVEMBER 1—1st quarter grades available in the student PowerSchool Portal
- NOVEMBER 2—Scoliosis screening for new PALM students
- NOVEMBER 4-Student Attendance Makeup (SAM) 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- NOVEMBER 8 AND 9—Student tours of HGTC
- NOVEMBER 9—Half day for students, dismissal at noon
- NOVEMBER 9—Parent/Teacher conferences 12-3 p.m. and 4-6 p.m. in the main building
The PALM family would like to extend their sincerest
thanks and appreciation to Bob Lutz and Myrtle Beach Speedway for giving us the opportunity to use their facility to help promote our school. PALM students, and staff gathered in the in-field as a show of support for their Principal as he raced a student-built car for the first time. We believe the relationship between MBS and PALM Charter High School will result in the mission of developing young people for the future as well as energizing an interest in motorsports.
PALM’s Director of Motorsports Education, Ron Miller, raced a car in the Myrtle Beach Speedway Charger class this past Saturday night October 21st in memory of Mark Hale. Mark was loved and respected not only within the race family but in the community as well. Mr. Miller was a long time friend of Mark and decided to place the #55 on his car as a tribute to Mark’s love of racing.